Disclosure This website may contain affiliate links which means if you decide to make a purchase through our link for products or services then we may receive a commission. We also participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.UK. Note, prices are correct at the time of publishing.
Cats are creatures of habit, they really enjoy their routines and will often just do what they’ve always done. So how do you keep your cat entertained? One way is with a cat tower. Find out more in this article!
What are the advantages of having a cat tower?
There are many advantages of having a cat tower, including giving your cat a place to exercise, providing them with a place to scratch and stretch, and giving them a place to hide when they feel scared or stressed.
Tips for buying the right cat tower
If you’re a cat owner, you know how important it is to keep your feline friend happy and entertained. One way to do this is to buy a cat tower. But with so many different types and styles of cat towers on the market, how do you know which one to choose?
Here are a few tips to help you select the right cat tower for your feline friend:
- Consider your cat’s personality. Some cats like to climb and scratch, while others prefer to lounge and relax. Choose a cat tower that will suit your cat’s individual personality.
- Look for a sturdy tower. Cats like to climbing and jumping, so make sure the tower you select can support your cat’s weight and activity level.
- Go for height. Most cats love heights, so opt for a tall tower if possible. This will give your cat a great vantage point to survey his or her kingdom.
- Choose a comfortable material. Carpeted towers are ideal for cats who like to scratch and claw. If your cat is more of a lounger, look for a tower with soft fabric or plush cushioning.
The benefits of a cat tower
A cat tower is a great investment for any cat owner. Not only does it provide your cat with a fun place to play and explore, but it also gives them a sense of security and safety. Here are some of the benefits of owning a cat tower:
- A cat tower provides your cat with a safe place to play. If you have a busy household, or live in an apartment, a cat tower can give your cat a place to play without fear of getting lost or hurt.
- A cat tower gives your cat a sense of security. Cats feel safe when they are high up off the ground. A cat tower gives them a place to retreat to when they feel scared or threatened.
- A cat tower can help you keep your furniture safe from claws and teeth. If your cat loves to scratch and bite furniture, a cat tower can provide them with a safe outlet for their destructive behaviour.
How to make your cat love their new tower
You just brought home a new cat tower and your kitty is cautiously sniffing around it. How do you get your cat to love their new tower? Here are a few tips:
-Encourage your cat to explore their new tower by placing their favorite toys or treats atop it.
-Make sure the tower is in a comfortable spot in your home – cats like to be up high where they can survey their kingdom.
-Give your cat some time to get used to their new toy – don’t force them to use it if they’re not comfortable. With a little patience, they’ll be climbing and playing in no time!
A cat tower is an essential piece of equipment for any cat owner. Not only do they provide your feline friend with hours of entertainment, but they also give them a safe place to climb and scratch. Cat towers are also great for your furniture, as they provide a designated scratching area for your cat that will save your sofa from their claws. So if you’re looking for a way to keep your cat happy and healthy, investing in a cat tower is a great idea.